Huawei E5575s 4G Wi-Fi Router Specifications
Huawei E5575 is the broadband wifi 3G / 4G LTE can be used with all the 3G / 4G spectrum variations worldwide. Huawei E5575 4G LTE speeds up to 150Mbps 4G, backward compatible with 3G has a maximum speed of 43.2Mbps. Wifi 802.11b / g / n 300Mbps speeds. It comes with 1500mAh capacity battery, with battery-saving technology of Huawei equipment can still spend time with continuous 5-6 hours, and standby time up to 300 hours.
– Is the ultra-slim design, built-in charging dock.
– A multi-network international spending.
– Standard WiFi 802.11 b / g / n speed 300Mpbs.
– LTE FDD LTE TDD 1800/2600 Mhz 2600 Mhz.
– HSPA + / HSPA / UMTS 900 / 2100MHz
– Standard 4G LTE speeds up to 150Mpbs dowload, upload 50Mpbs.
– Battery capacity 1500mAh continuous use 5 to 6H.
There are many sub-models for Huawei E5575 now worldwide with different operators and tags but all are unlock able..
– Huawei E5575s-210
– Huawei E5575s-302
– Huawei E5575s-320
How to Unlock Huawei E5575s-210 Router
Huawei E5575s unlocking is in beta test version, so we do not recommend to proceed with its unlocking process, this tutorial is only for educational purpose, it may brick/permanently damage your device, the reason is non-availability of its update firmware to finalize its unlocking process.
1. In the first step get the Firmware Flash Code by just entering the IMEI of your device, it will be used as password while changing the firmware in step 2.
2. Now connect your device directly in USB port of your PC and install Universal Downgrade Firmware (21.180.99.xx.xx). It will ask for password, just put Flash Code from step #1.
3. Now you need to have your modem’s NVRAM data which is required to get unlock code.
Detect your device in DC-Unlocker, it will show complete information of your device. Go at the end of the result and execute AT-command AT^NVRDEX=50503,0,128 by hitting enter key from keyboard, its result will be as shown in image:
4. After this, now you will need to fill Data Submission Form to get unlock code. After you fill all fields, press “Submit” button. Upon successful submission you will immediately receive a confirmation email.
After few minutes/ hours, you will receive an email from email@example.com containing Unlock Code/ NCK (Network Control Key) for your device.
5. Now install Universal Upgrade Firmware (21.316.01.xx.xx). Its the time, your device is ready to accept unlock code.
6. Enter received Unlock Code / NCK into device (via web-interface), click apply and enjoy.
Congratulations! Now it’s free!. It can accept any sim cards from any Mobile Carrier Worldwide.
- * Make sure you have Power Backup to complete the flashing process, if power failure during flashing, your device may be bricked/damaged.
- * If you are unable to detect your device in dc-unlocker then Install Huawei serial COM ports drivers or install Latest Huawei Drivers or Huawei Mobile Partner.
- * If you are getting “Error Code 10: Find port failed” while installing firmware then install BOS Solution by double click on registry file and restart your computer.
- * While changing firmware, if your device is creating error code: 13, error code: 17, error code: 19, etc. then use this alternate unlocking method Boot Short Method to Unlock Any Latest Huawei Modem/Router of Algo V4.
- * Check that with non-accepted SIM your device prompts for enter SIMLOCK CODE in web-interface and also you have some remaining attempts left. If device is not prompting for SIMLOCK Code then detect it in dc-unlocker by clicking on Magnifying Glass and mention it in message.
- * Firmware for unlocking of all sub models of E5575s are available in download section.
Don’t Forgot To Share Your Unlocking Experience And Give Feedback In Comments.