[sociallocker id=3487]Huawei E5330 is a pocket wi-fi router which supports super-fast 21.1mbps Speed. Huawei E5330 is having an LCD Screen for display purpose. Some Operators are providing Huawei E5330As-2, E5330Bs-2 and E5330Bs-6 which is same as Huawei E5330. In This article you can find How to unlock Huawei E5330 and use other network operators SIM Card into Huawei E5330.
UNLOCK HUAWEI E5330
In Order to unlock Huawei E5330 you need to follow the below steps carefully.
- Write down your IMEI Number somewhere at safe place
- Get unlock code Using IMEI from Huawei Code Calculator and write down somewhere.
- Insert Any invalid (different operator than your current provider) SIM Card into WI-FI Router and power on it.
- Connect the hotspot created by your router.
- Open http://192.168.8.1 or http://pocket.wifi
- Device will automatically redirect to url http://192.168.8.1/html/simlockrequired.html and your device will prompt to enter unlock code or otherwise.
- Navigate to ADVANCE SETTINGS >> SIM SETTINGS >> UNLOCK DEVICE
- Now you can see the box which is asking to enter the unlock code, Enter The UNLOCK CODE (NEW ALGO V3) which you have generated in STEP 2.
- Click on APPLY. That’s It Your modem is unlocked successfully.
Don’t Forgot To Share Your Unlocking Experience And Give Feedbacks In Comments.[/sociallocker]