Frequently Asked Questions
How to Unlock Customized Huawei Dongles, Wingles, Data Cards, Modems, 4G MiFi Router?1. First download all software tools which are mention above (Huawei Hilink Drivers, Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer and DC-Unlocker or CardLock Unlock Tool). 2. Now, install Huawei Hilink Drivers and restart computer (if required). 3. Launch Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer software and detect your Huawei modem Log in screen will appear. Use your account details to login, or otherwise you have a possibility to access software with free account that will allow you only to detect device (we only required to detect modem nothing else). follow guide to update hilink drivers. Hint: In case of DC-Unlocker, don't be confused with FC - PC UI Interface or Huawei Mobile Connect - PC UI Interface.
Detect device by selecting Huawei modems from manufacturers drop down menu list, then click magnifying glass button, it will show the Application and Diagnostic port. Means, you have correctly done above all the procedures.
Wait till program detects modem
Hint: Now disconnect your internet connection Issue the following command : AT^CARDLOCK=”XXXXXXXX” Hint: Replace XXXXXXXX with your 8 digits unlock code corresponding to the IMEI.
B. To unlock modem launch CardLock_UnLock It's a very effective unlocking utility to send the unlock code for Huawei modems, this application is also supports almost all latest modems, routers and and like Huawei E52xxx, E53xxx, E54xxx, E55xxx, E56xxx, E57xxx, E58xxx, E83xxx, B3xxx, B4xxx, B5xxx, etc.. Hint: In case of CardLock_UnLock, Huawei Mobile Connect - PC UI Interface is required otherwise it will result in following error. IMEI of your device will not automatically shown, it means that your Huawei COM port drivers are not installed appropriate with this software. follow guide to update hilink drivers. Now after drivers update, relaunch CardLock_UnLock, if IMEI of your device is automatically shown, it means that your com ports are properly installed Now put 8 digits unlock code into CardLock_UnLock software and click on « OK ».
HOW DO YOU FIND YOUR ALCATEL MOBILE PHONE'S IMEI AND PROVIDER ID?
How to Enter Unlock Code in HUAWEI & VODAFONE MODEMS by Using Mobile Partner or Connection Manager and at^cardlock Command in DC-Unlocker
1. Insert a Foreign (not accepted sim card) into your modem.
2. Connect the modem to your PC.
3. Start Connection Manager software (Mobile Partner)
4. The software will ask you to enter Password/unlock code
5. Type the unlock code and Confirm
6. Your modem is now permanently unlocked
The modem does not ask for password when Not accepted sim card inserted. It only says Invalid SIM/USIM
1. Download Huawei Mobile Partner ORIGINAL software from HERE and install
2. Insert Not accepted sim card into your modem and connect it to PC3. STOP your customized Mobile Partner when its trying to launch and open the newly installed ORIGINAL Mobile Partner.
4. The ORIGINAL Mobile Partner will ask you for an Unlock Password/code.
5. Enter the unlock code and press OK to confirm
Solution 2: How to Unlock Huawei Modem / Router with Customized Mobile Partner / WebUI / Firmware?
Follow the below instructions step by step to direct enter the code:
1. Download Dc-unlocker programs from HERE
2. Now, detect the device under DC-unlocker. It will show the Application and Diagnostic port and it will show your modem's complete information. Means, you have correctly done above all the procedures.Instruction: Disconnect Internet and close your mobile partner or WebUI 3. Issue the following command : AT^CARDLOCK? AT^CARDLOCK: 1,10,0 ............ locked AT^CARDLOCK: 2,10,0 ............ unlocked AT^CARDLOCK=”25216417” where 25216417 is UNLOCK CODE Note : Replace UNLOCK CODE with your unlock code corresponding to the IMEI. Press Enter Key If it responds OK then your modem is unlocked forever
After unlock instructions:
After you have successfully unlocked your modem, you can use it with any operator and sim card.
For every sim card and operator you will need to make a new Connection Profile with all the required setting like APN, DIAL number, etc.
After creating the desired profile for your sim card, make sure you have set that profile as DEFAULT.
Otherwise you will get " ERROR 614 " messsage when trying to connect to Internet
You want to flash the firmware / debrand the dashboard.
Download your generic firmware directly from download section of our website or huawei.com or search google for your desired firmware in .exe file, now double click the firmware file, it will ask for firmware flash code or password, this flash code/password will be 8 digits long.
You can get Firmware Flash Code/Password for your device free of cost from Firmware Updater Code Generator.
You want to flash the firmware / debrand the dashboard.
All the firmware or flash files are not free, If firmware or flash file of a USB Dongle, Wingle, Modem, Router or any other Device is not listed in free firmware download list, then you have to pay a nominal fee for it. You can request it through latest firmware order form and we will try to provide it for you.
A MEID number is a unique identifier witch is used to communicate with the cellphone network mostly used in CDMA modem/device but some dual band devices/modems which support both GSM & CDMA are also having the same, it's also used to calculate the unlock codes or firmware flash code/password.
A IMEI number is a unique identifier witch is used to communicate with the cellphone network mostly used in GSM modem/device but some dual band devices/modems which support both GSM & CDMA are also having the same, it's also used to calculate the unlock codes or firmware flash code/password.
Following Payment Methods are currently supported:
- PayPal (recommended),
- Web Money,
- Google Wallet,
- Perfect Money,
- Bank Transfer,
- Debit or Credit Cards
Before purchase order, you can confirm payment details if other than PayPal
Payment can be made by any of the options advertised on our website. Payment shall be due before delivery. If payment fails your order will be cancelled. There will be no delivery until clear funds have been received.
Due to the nature of unlocking, we are unable to offer a refund under any circumstances unless the unlock fails to work and evidence has been shown to support this. Please see the money back guarantee below.
The 100% Money back guarantee:
We will require evidence that the unlock has failed to work. This is usually in the form of a screen grab showing the unlock status of the device.
The guarantee does not apply if:
- It does not apply if a customer has purchased the incorrect unlock. Please be very careful when selecting the modem you require unlocking! Many modems have very similar model names \ numbers.
- It does not apply if the modem has exceeded its maximum unlock attempts.
- It does not apply to modems that have been permanently blocked by the network.
- It does not apply to damaged or faulty modems.
- It does not apply if the modem has not been installed correctly e.g. software drivers have not been installed or any other essential software required for the computer and modem to communicate is not installed or not working correctly.
For some new HUAWEI devices you probably could try to unlock it using third party patched software or so but such methods may lead to disabling your modem and/or loosing your warranty. You may also find sites with free unlock code generators but in most cases those codes are for old devices and doesn't work correctly for newer devices. Such invalid codes may disable unlock by code methods. In such case unlocking your phone will require manual servicing (which is more expensive) or may even lock your modem permanently.
All the details to get your modem unlock will be sent to you via email along with instructions on how to use unlock code. Once keyed into your modem, any existing restrictions are removed.
If you feel any complication about your modem or device, convey us in email email@example.com at the time of purchase like:
- If you modem or device is not asking for unlock code,
- If you have previously tried any unlock code,
- If unlock counter or attempts or tries of your modem has been lost or blocked due to wrong code entry or update of device firmware or software because it mostly happens due to provision of firmware (customized) update by the device or service provider.
Step 1 : Enter Your IMEI Number and Modem's model No. Step 2 : Buy Unlock Code/NCK Step 3 : Get The Unlock Code & Flash Code.
That's easy as that...
- All Huawei Products Unlock Codes Available
- Old/New Algo Code & Flash Code Available
- Email support availble to all users
- Easy Payment process using Paypal, Debit Cards or Credit Cards
- 100% Secure
- And Much More...
All order are sent by email to the registered email address.
If a USB Dongle, Wingle, Modem, Router or any other Device is not listed anywhere on this website, then you can confirm / request its unlock code through contact us form and we will try to provide its unlock solution for you.
Removing the network restriction on your Phone, Tablet, Dongle, Wingle, Modem or Router with unlock codes is the safest form of unlocking available. You simply enter the necessary codes directly into your Phone, Tablet, Dongle, Wingle, Modem or Router via the keypad or dashboard or the web interface to remove the network restriction.
The methods used by Unlocked Dongle to unlock 3G & 4G devices are very safe and unlikely to cause any problems.
Unlocking a device is carried out at the owners risk! Unlocked Dongle will not be held responsible for any failures or problems resulting of the unlocking process.
To enter the unlock code on your locked modem:-
- Insert an UNACCEPTED SIM and connect to the dongle Via WiFi or USB.
- Launch a Web browser and in most cases you should be prompted for the unlock code
If the code is not asked for - dongle may already be unlocked - if not then the following procedure may work
- Ensure dongle is connected to your PC and is recognised (all drivers installed)
- Insert an UNACCEPTED sim into the dongle/modem
- Open a Web Browser and Type 192.168.8.1 or 192.168.8.1/simlock.asp)
- Login to the dashboard
- Now goto - Advanced settings - Sim settings - Unlock Device - Enter the Unlock Code - Click on APPLY
NOTE: After the code is entered and the modem re-booted - it may repeatedly connect & disconnect This will be because the APN address needs to be altered manually through the Dashboard - the correct APN address can be found on your new network website. On some models it is necessary to create a new profile, rather than update the old, with the new providers APN address
NOTE - E5776 Connect your HUAWEI E5776 (E5776s) via WiFi or USB launch browser and type 192.168.8.1 or pocket.WiFi - in the address bar
Then goto - Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open your Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your HUAWEI E5776 (E5776s). Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network
NOTE: Addresses given in the guide may need to be proceeded with HTTP://
You can follow these steps to get your modem unlock:
- Insert a non-Current Provider Network (e.g. non-Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network, non-Optus SIM for Optus Network) SIM card into the device. (Current Provider Network is the network that the device locked to).
- Ensure the device is charged and then switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM”
- Establish a WiFi connection to the device with your PC/IPAD/IPHONE/Android Device.
- Any of the following methods:
- Browse any website and you will be redirected to 192.168.1.1/simlock.asp and prompted to input the 8 digits unlock code. Or you can try to access 192.168.1.1/simlock.asp directly to input the unlock code. Once you key in the unlock code and the modem will reset itself. Your modem is now unlocked.
- Access and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://pocket.wifi then go to Advanced Settings -> SIM Settings -> Unlock Device -> Enter Unlock Code -> Click Apply. This should unlock your device.
- Buy a permanent unlock code / NCK online to unlock your device/modem and get started immediately.
- No need to reinstall if you have already installed the device software.
- Pay securely online using PayPal or any major credit or debit card.
- An unlock code / NCK will be emailed as soon as your payment clears.
- Prices are excluding VAT and local taxes (only where applicable).
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Ability to use any mobile broadband operator SIM card in that unlocked device.
- Ability to take advantage of roaming services offered by most major networks
- Possibility of dual, tri or even quad band functions allowing you to use your modem in even more countries around the globe.
- Eliminate Roaming Fees
- Increase Resale Value
- Use Any SIM of Any GSM Network
- Save with Local Rates
- Global Connections
- Expanded Service Area
- Fast and Easy
- 100% Guaranteed
- One-time event
- Is unlocking legal?
- Why do I Need to Unlock it?